EMC Proven Professional Exams
EMC’s award-winning training and certification offers you the opportunity to build your knowledge and expertise in the IT industry. We offer flexible training options to maximize the value of your investment, and a variety of benefits once you join the elite group of EMC Proven Professionals.
The EMC Proven Professional program uses advanced security measures to ensure the integrity and value of the certifications you earn.
Candidates provide a digital signature and have a photo taken prior to sitting for an exam to deter proxy test taking.
Exams are scored by computer. Candidates receive a paper copy "Provisional Exam Score Report" from the exam center. This report lists a "provisional score," not a final score. The final score is transmitted to the candidate’s CertTracker account only after a statistical analysis is conducted on the exam. This analysis identifies individuals who have used illegal preparation materials to pass an exam. These candidates receive an email notice that their exam results are considered invalid. All other candidates can view their final score in their CertTracker account within three business days.
If you have questions, please contact Education@emc.com
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Any individual who has a physical or mental impairment or limitation described as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request special examination arrangements. Candidates who wish to request special accommodations should follow these instructions.
EMC Certification Exams Now Available at Pearson VUE/DANTES Test Sites
EMC Proven certification exams are available to military personnel at Pearson VUE/DANTES test sites. All eligible service members, their dependents, Department of Defense (DoD) civilians and contractors are able to take EMC exams at any of the over 140 authorized Pearson VUE/DANTES and Base-Sponsored National Test Centers worldwide. Schedule an exam at a Pearson VUE/DANTES Test Site.
Now Available! Data Science and Big Data Analytics Training and Certification
Address business challenges that leverage Big Data. Learn how to apply a hands-on practitioner’s approach to the techniques and tools required for analyzing Big Data. This course is ideal for:
- Business and Data Analysts looking to add big data analytics skills.
- Managers of business intelligence, analytics, big data professionals.
- Data and database professionals looking to enrich their analytic skills.
- College graduates looking into a career in Data Science and big data.
- Individuals seeking EMC Proven™ Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) certification.
- Associate Level Update!
- Data Scientist Specialist Exams
- Cloud Architect Specialist Exams
- Cloud Architect Expert Exams
- Cloud Administrator Specialist Exams
- Storage Administrator Specialist Exams Update!
- Storage Administrator Expert Exams Update!
- Technology Architect Specialist Exams
- Technology Architect Expert Exams Update!
- Cloud Engineer Specialist Exams
- Implementation Engineer Specialist Exams Update!
- Implementation Engineer Expert Exams Update!
- Technical Support Engineer Specialist Exams
- Platform Engineer Specialist Exams Update!
- Information Intelligence Group Exams (formerly Content Management Exams)
- Product Technology Specific Exams
Download the EMC Proven Professional Security Policy to ensure the integrity of your exam results.
Please review the most current exam description before scheduling an EMC Proven Professional exam. In addition, please read the EMC Proven Professional program Candidate Agreement prior to your exam appointment. You will be required to accept this Candidate Agreement at the beginning of your exam.
Exam Retake Policy (for all EMC exams):
If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you may retake the exam at any time. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months.
Cancellation of a future exam appointment less than 24 hours in advance is subject to a same-day forfeit exam fee.
Exam fees are due in full for no-shows.