Operations and Mechanical (O&M) Careers at ExxonMobil
Phase II Employment Process
Candidates who meet the Phase II requirements* will be eligible to be considered for O&M employment opportunities throughout the United States. The assessment takes approximately 2 hours to complete and will evaluate competencies needed to be successful at ExxonMobil O&M jobs.
Don’t forget to join our Talent Community and set up alerts so that you can be notified of employment opportunities that are aligned with your skills and interests.
*If you have not been invited to Phase II, please apply at jobs.exxonmobil.com to one of our open positions. After applying you will be prompted to complete the Phase I pre-employment assessment.
Schedule your assessment
- Once you have received your Authorization to Test letter, create a web account with Pearson VUE
- After you have created a web account, you can schedule your assessment at one of our test centers within the United States
- If you are an individual with a disability and require a testing accommodation, please contact Denise Sanders email@example.com for instructions on how to schedule your assessment.
Reschedule or cancel
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your exam appointment. There is no guarantee that there will be availability to reschedule your exam prior to the testing deadline, so please make every effort to attend your scheduled appointment. Please refer to your invitation letter for the test completion deadline.
Work at some of the most advanced, integrated petrochemical, production, pipeline, and manufacturing sites in the industry. Use your education, training, certifications and mechanical know-how to solve hands-on operations challenges. ExxonMobil O&M employment consists of opportunities in job families including, but not limited to: process technician, electrician, instrument/analyzer, machinist, mechanical crafts, lab technician, warehouse operator, crane operators/riggers, and related jobs.
- Committed to managing safety, security, health, environmental and social risks
- Operations in ~ 200 countries and territories
- Rewarding careers; talented and diverse workforce
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- The World’s Premier Petroleum and Petrochemical Company
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Baytown, Texas
- Beaumont, Texas
- Billings, Montana
- Olathe, Kansas
- Paulsboro, New Jersey
- Joliet, Illinois
- Pensacola, Florida
- Various other production, pipeline, and lubes facilities across the U.S.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.