This website is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance on Saturday, 16 December from 11:00 GMT - Sunday, 17 December 05:00 GMT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Before you go to the test centre
Ensure that you bring the correct identification for admission to the test centre:
Please be prepared to show two (2) forms of valid, original identification, one of which must have your signature:
Another form of government/official issued identification, such as a driving license or other photographic identification.
- If you do not bring the correct identification with you to the test centre, and are refused admission, payments for the exam and delivery fees are non-refundable or transferable to another exam date.
- Photo copies of identification will not be accepted for admission to the test centre.
Print out and bring a copy of your booking confirmation from Pearson VUE to the test Centre.
We ask that you arrive at the test centre 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures.
- It is your responsibility to arrive for your test appointment on time. Please take traffic and other possible delays into consideration when planning your trip to the test centre.
- Abu Dhabi, UAE: Test centre location map
- International: Test centre locator
- If you arrive late (15 minutes or more), your admission to the test centre will be at the test centre’s discretion. If you are refused admission, payments for the exam and delivery fees are non-refundable or transferable to another exam date.