Contact Customer Service / Help
I need help with:
- an issue during my exam
- creating my testing profile
- paying or scheduling for my exam
- purchasing vouchers
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR EXAM, we recommend that you verify the computer that you will use to take your HP2 or HP3 exam meets the specifications listed below. Once you have verified your machine meets these specifications, you can click here to run a sample exam that will check your system.
HP2, HP3 and practice exams can only be taken if all of the specifications listed below are met. When the exam starts a software program will run to verify that your computer meets these requirements. If your computer does not meet these specifications, the exam will not launch. You will have 12 hours from the date/time of purchase to complete the exam.
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer version 7 or greater OR Firefox version 3 or greater
Note: Chrome and Safari Internet browsers are NOT supported at this time.
- Screen Resolution: Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768
- Flash Version: Flash version 9 or greater
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Request Support - Email
If you are still unable to resolve your problem, click on your region to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please provide the following information in your email: full name, telephone number, exam code, HP Learner ID, description of issue and screen shot if applicable.
Request Support - HP ExpertONE Chat Support
World-wide (except for Japan): www.gotoassist.com/sb/hpts
Hours of Availability:
- Americas Region: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT time, GMT -5 hours)
- Asia-Pacific Region: 9:00am to 4:00 PM (IST time, GMT +5:30 hours)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Region>: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (UAE time, GMT + 4 hours)
Hours of Availability:
- Japan: 9:00am to 4:00pm (Japan time)
If you are unable to create your testing profile because you forgot your Learner ID or cannot remember how your name is listed in The Learning Center, please contact an HP Regional Office at www.hp.com/certification/ExpertONE_contact
We encourage all candidates to purchase or schedule exams using the Testing Portal.
- Web-based exams can only be purchased by using the Testing Portal.
- Proctored exams may be scheduled by using the Testing Portal, contacting a Pearson VUE Registration Center (see below) or at some testing centers. You must have created a Testing Profile before you can schedule proctored exams at a Pearson Registration Center or test center*.
* Test centers with the name “Pearson Professional Center” cannot schedule exams on site or offer same day appointments.
Pearson VUE Registration Centers
Be sure to create your Testing Profile online before contacting the registration center. Click on your region to view contact information.
- Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
Contact a Pearson VUE agent in the Americas region via email.
United States / Canada 888-271-5437 Americas Region (Toll) +1-952-905-7418
Live chat with a Pearson VUE agent is available Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CT except U.S. holidays.
Please Note: As you cannot schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment by live chat, please do not include any social security numbers and/or credit card information when chatting with one of our Live Chat operators.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday,
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.local time for each country; closed on local holidays.
Contact a Pearson VUE agent in the Asia-Pacific region via email.
Australia 1800-023-095 China (Mainland) 4001-200832 Hong Kong 3071-4601 India 0008004401837 Japan 005-3144-0174 Korea, South 0807-600-880 Malaysia 1800-880-401 New Zealand 0800-451-260 Philippines 1800-1441-0321 Singapore 8004-481-552 Taiwan 0800-666-022 Asia-Pacific Region (Toll) +60-383-191-085
(8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. AEST)
- Office Hours: Monday–Friday,
09:00–18:00 CET;closed on local holidays.
Contact a Pearson VUE agent in the EMEA region via email.
Austria 0800-292150 Belgium - Dutch 0800-74174 Belgium - French 0800-74175 France 0800-909153 Germany 0800-1810696 Ireland 1-800-552131 Israel 1-80-9453797 Italy 800-790521 Netherlands 0800-0235323 Portugal 800-831429 South Africa 0800-995044 Spain 900-993190 Sweden 020-798690 Switzerland 0800-837550 Turkey 00800448822063 United Kingdom 0800-7319905 EMEA Region (Toll) +44-161-855-7455
Please remember when entering a voucher number into the Pearson VUE registration system that it is entered exactly as it appears (excluding hyphens and/or dashes).
If you are experiencing an issue using a voucher that was provided to you or if you have a question about the voucher order you have placed, please contact the Pearson VUE Voucher Store at: HPVouchers@Pearson.com.