Intel Security Certification Program
Intel Security Certified Product Specialist
The Intel Security Certified Product Specialist certifications have been designed for candidates who administer a specific McAfee product, or suite of products, and have one to three years of experience with that product. This certification level allows candidates to demonstrate knowledge in the following key product areas:
- Basic architecture and troubleshooting
Click on the certification name to view the certification guide PDF.
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—ePO
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—NSP
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—HIPs
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—DLPe
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—SIEM
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—ATD (Guide available soon)
For more information about certifications and training, please visit: www.mcafee.com/us/services/education-services/security-certification-program.aspx
About Intel Security
McAfee is now part of Intel Security. With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world. Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security’s mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.