Jordanian Nursing Council (JNC)
Jordanian Nursing Council is a national regulatory institution of nursing and midwifery education, regulation, and practice in Jordan with aims of protection the status of health of population. The JNC is governed by a board headed by Her Royal Highness Princess Muna Al Hussein as president of the council. The board is comprised of 14 key representatives of the health care institutions.
The specialization by law No (85) for 2016 allows JNC to certify two levels : nursing /midwifery specialization and advanced nursing/midwifery specialization through conducting necessary and national specialty examinations.
Kindly note that candidates will first have to apply to Jordanian Nursing Council. You will be able to sit for the exam once credentialing has been done and approved.
Registration and Scheduling
- You must check your eligibility criteria with Jordanian Nursing Council for your specialty in order for your application to be approved
- You must create account to the JNC website /specialty department to submit your application. Your application will be reviewed by specialized committee to check for the eligibility.
- Note that your application not reviewed until your payment fees has been submitted to JNC.
- When you have received the eligibility from JNC, the exam-fees booking will be done through JNC website
- Pearson VUE will email the username and password that will allow you to log in to your Pearson VUE account to schedule your exam
- Pay attention to follow all the instructions and policies of specialty examination admission, reschedule, cancellation and other instructions that will deliver to you via Pearson VUE email communication or via Candidate page of Pearson VUE or JNC website department /examination and certification instructions.
- A confirmation Email will be sent to you once you schedule your exam
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the JNC test center
For any further help and assistance on the booking Please contact JNC on 96265818724 / 96265814083 from Sunday to Thursday between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm or via email email@example.com
Attention: Please make sure to check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”