Logical Operations® Certifications
Logical Operations Certifications are an IT industry standard used to validate knowledge of IT skills and roles. In addition to developing certifications for various IT job roles, Logical Operations has worked as a vendor-neutral publisher of IT training curriculum for more than 30 years, leaving them uniquely qualified to set standards for demonstrating competence on key skill areas within IT. Logical Operations offers these certifications to help you succeed in fulfilling your current and future career goals. Getting certified today brings measurable rewards and opens up further professional opportunities. For more details on our programs, including information on Logical Operation’s policies and special accommodations under the ADA, please visit LOCertified.com.
- Schedule or Purchase an Exam
- Logical Operations Certification News
- Program Information
- Test Preparation
Testing appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, which may be subject to availability. Use the “Sign in” or “Create account” buttons at the top of the right hand column on this page to access or create your web account. After logging in to your account, select your target exam from the Exam Catalog, select “Schedule Your Exam,” and then follow the prompts to schedule and pay for your appointment online.
For those who have already received an exam voucher from your training provider or from Logical Operations, you will be able to use your exam voucher upon reaching the payment screen within the process above.
Logical Operations and Pearson VUE continue their ongoing commitment to ensuring the integrity of the Logical Operations certification program. View a video of the Logical Operations candidate admission process and other security measures. Logical Operations policy prohibits individuals residing in the embargoed territories of Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Sudan from taking a Logical Operations test or from becoming certified. For further information on exam and test center policies, please visit the Logical Operations Certification Exam Policy web page.
Logical Operations CyberSec First Responder®
A Logical Operations CyberSec First Responder is just that: the first line of defense against cyber-attacks that can cost an organization valuable time and money. The CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) certification features four highly focused exam domains to ensure competence in critical cyber incident first responder job tasks. This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to effectively detect, identify, and respond to malicious activities involving data systems. The successful candidate will be able to perform root cause analysis, determine scope, accurately report results, and recommend remediation actions. The ideal candidate will also have foundational knowledge to deal with a changing threat landscape.
Please refer to www.cfrcertified.com for information on CFR-210 exam availability.
Logical Operations Master Mobile Application Developer (MMAD)
The Master Mobile Application Developer (MAD-111) exam demonstrates the ability to develop highly functional, secure mobile applications for various platforms in a real-world business context. The MMAD certification was designed for entry- and mid-level mobile application programmers who may be asked to design, develop, test, and debug business-smart mobile apps for their organizations; translate their skills to various other platforms; and manage development projects. One certification, any platform, any environment: MMAD!
Logical Operations Certified Virtualization Professional – VMware vSphere 6.0 Level 1 and Level 2 (Exams CVP1-110 and CVP2-110)
Certified Virtualization Professional – VMware vSphere 6.0 Level 1 (CVP1-110) is intended for vSphere 6.0 Operators and Junior Administrators with 1 year of experience to demonstrate entry-level to mid-level skills on vSphere technology. Unlike VMware’s VCA and VCP certifications, CVP Level 1 is an entry-level certification exam that actually demonstrates technical skill, leaving it uniquely able to aid vSphere users in demonstrating their virtualization skills. Read more information on CVP Level 1.
Certified Virtualization Professional – VMware vSphere 6.0 Level 2 (CVP2-110) is intended for vSphere 6.0 intermediate and senior Operators and Administrators with 2 years of experience to demonstrate advanced skills on vSphere technology. Unlike VMware’s VCP certifications, CVP Level 2 is easily accessible and obtainable, with no mandatory class or “two-test” requirements, and is designed to be job-role appropriate with questions pertaining to common technology use-cases (not special features promoted by the VMware marketing department). Read more information on CVP Level 2.
National Cloud Technology Association CloudMASTER Certification
The National Cloud Technology Association (NCTA) CloudMASTER certification demonstrates real-world knowledge on a variety of public cloud technology platforms that can only be gained through hands-on experience in selecting, implementing, and architecting cloud technologies.
Candidates can become a CloudMASTER by passing three individual exams (detailed below), earning three individual credentials along the way, or by challenging the aggregate CloudMASTER exam (a compilation of questions from the three individual exams) in one sitting.
- NCTA-Certified Cloud Technologist (NCT-110) demonstrates an understanding of common public cloud technologies and the benefits and trends that push organizations to transition their data to the cloud. Candidates can apply these concepts to evaluating, selecting, planning, and implementing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS solutions. Read more information on NCT-110.
- NCTA-Certified CloudOps Specialist (NCO-110) demonstrates the ability to deploy and configure various SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud services; employ automation tools such as Chef and Puppet to manage cloud services; explore data import/export techniques and considerations; and manage security and compliance in the cloud. Read more information on NCO-110.
- NCTA-Certified Cloud Architect (NCA-110) demonstrates critical skills in the successful planning of cloud projects, determining business requirements when moving to the cloud, and documenting information and recommendations for upper management. Candidates who earn this credential can compare, evaluate, and recommend cloud service providers; design secure and scalable cloud solutions; and give compelling, data-backed presentations that result in the green lighting of cloud projects. Read more information on NCA-110.
- NCTA-Certified CloudMASTER (NCM-110) is one exam that demonstrates all of the skills tested for in the NCT-110, NCO-110, and NCA-110 exams. This distinction is earned through the successful completion of the initial three exams, or by passing the single NCM-110 exam. Read more information on NCM-110.
Logical Operations Learning Partners
Logical Operations uses quality worldwide partners to deliver training for its certification programs.