Insurance Practice Tests (National)
Pearson VUE offers General Life, Accident and Health, Property, and Casualty practice tests for $19.95. The tests include 50 questions on general insurance topics and 25 generic state questions that cover topics found in content categories for most states. The tests are developed using concepts found in the general portion of the actual exam and cover areas such as product knowledge, terms, and concepts.
Exam Code: 01-LIP
Exam Code: 02-LIP
Exam Code: 03-LIP
Exam Code: 04-LIP
Please note: Pearson VUE practice tests are delivered via the Internet and self-administered. Your licensure exam will be delivered at a Pearson Professional Center. Because of these different delivery methods, you will need separate user accounts in the Pearson VUE system, one to purchase practice tests and another to schedule your licensure exam.
System requirements: the computer system you use for this test must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v9 or higher, Firefox current version and 1 previous, Safari 6.0 or higher, Chrome current version and 1 previous
- Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768.
- Flash version 10.1 or greater.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Use this link to verify your system meets the minimum requirements: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
(Site not owned by Pearson VUE)Last updated 2014-11-15