Exam Code: 04-LIP
Property Insurance Practice Test
Price: $19.95Purchase this test » Resume test »
Before purchasing, verify your system meets the system requirements.
Important information about this practice test
The Property Insurance Practice Test helps familiarize you with the test-taking experience. While the content of practice tests is not the same as the content of the actual exam, the questions are representative of the types of questions you will see on the exam and are specific to property insurance. The exam contains 50 items related to Property Insurance topics and 25 items associated with modified state content. General topics include:
- Types of Policies
- Insurance Terms and Related Concepts
- Policy Provisions and Contract Law
System requirements: the computer system you use for this test must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v9 or higher, Firefox current version and 1 previous, Safari 6.0 or higher, Chrome current version and 1 previous
- Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768.
- Flash version 10.1 or greater.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Use this link to verify your system meets the minimum requirements: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
(Site not owned by Pearson VUE)
Note: Doing well on the practice test is NOT a guarantee that you will pass the actual exam. The practice exam focuses on familiarizing you with the computer-based testing experience. While the content is tailored to the content area, the exam is designed to highlight the correct answer. Please do not rely on the exam for detailed feedback.