RANZCP Practice Exam
This computer-based testing Practice Exam software provides the opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your way through computer-based examinations. It includes a Practice exam that gives you an opportunity to become familiar with the operations of computer-based testing. The content of the questions in the Practice exam is RANZCP specific and it does provide the opportunity to use all of the functions to enter responses, view visuals and exhibits, scroll pages and review items.
|RANZCP Practice Exam *||.MSI (EXE)||105.8 MB|
|PDF version of the Practice Exam for non-Windows users||6.7 MB|
* Windows-based PC required; Tutorial is not available for Mac platforms
Tutorial System Requirements
All computers at Pearson Professional Centers are Windows-based PCs.
- Pentium III PC or compatible, 1 GHz (Pentium 4, 2 GHz recommended). Macintosh computers are not supported.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB of empty hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 (home or professional version), English edition. The content appears only in English.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended) with high color (16 bit)
- Microsoft compatible mouse or pointing device
- Internet access is not required when viewing the tutorial or practice exams.