Purchase exam vouchers - Microsoft
Voucher order forms terms and conditions
- Exam voucher expires on the date provided with the voucher.
- You must register for and take the exam prior to the expiration date provided with the voucher.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Each voucher may be redeemed to take one Microsoft certification exam, delivered at an authorized Pearson VUE testing center.
- Voucher is program specific and, in some cases, exam specific. Please ensure you redeem the voucher for the correct Microsoft exam.
- Voucher may only be redeemed in the country from which it was purchased.
- Expired, stolen, or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- Each voucher may only be used once.
- Voucher may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund.
- Voucher may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
- This voucher is nontransferable and is void if altered or revised in any way.
- You will include these terms and conditions whenever you distribute a voucher.
Last updated 2015-10-27