Texas Department of Health vouchers
When scheduling tests, most tests can be paid for by credit card, debit card and/or electronic check. Vouchers offer another convenient way to pay for tests. Anyone can buy vouchers and redeem them later when scheduling tests. You can buy vouchers online (by credit card) singly or in volume. To redeem a voucher as payment when scheduling a test, simply indicate Voucher as the payment method and provide the voucher number.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Check payments. If you wish to pay by check, submit the order online first. Select Check as the payment method. An invoice will then be sent to you confirming the address for you to send your check. Please be sure to include the order number on the check.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Voucher Type||Currency||Exam Price|
|Texas Department of Health Sanitarian Pre-Paid $75.00||USD||75.00|
|Texas Department of Health Code Enforcement Pre-Paid $50.00||USD||50.00|
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for you region.