Purchase Test Vouchers
Voucher Order Forms and Price Lists -
West Virginia Appraisers
When scheduling tests, most tests can be paid for by credit card, debit card and/or electronic check. Vouchers offer another convenient way to pay for tests. Anyone can buy vouchers and redeem them later when scheduling tests. You can buy vouchers online (by credit card) singly or in volume. To redeem a voucher as payment when scheduling a test, simply indicate Voucher as the payment method and provide the voucher number.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
Check Payments. If you wish to pay by check, submit the order online first. Select Check as the payment method. An invoice will then be sent to you confirming the address for you to send your check. Please be sure to include the order number on the check.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- Voucher Order Form (152 KB pdf)
West Virginia Appraisers Voucher Price List
|Voucher Type||Exams||Currency||Exam Price|
|West Virginia Appraisers Pre-Paid $125||Licensed Residential Appraiser
Certified Residential Appraiser
Certified General Appraiser