New Client Waiver Process effective for exams administered on December 8, 2011
Client Waivers will no longer be accepted at Pearson VUE testing centers
The process to sit for an exam with a waived test has changed. Licensees who are required to only take the STATE PORTION of the license exam, will need to follow this process. You must complete the required form before scheduling your exam and receive notification that your Client Waiver has been applied successfully. Failure to do so will require that you take both the GENERAL and STATE portions of the Montana Insurance exam. The Test Center Administrator will not be able to apply a Client Waiver for you at the test center.
The new Client Waiver process
- Complete the Client Waiver Request (Word® Document)
Email, fax or mail the completed Client Waiver Request Form and any program required supporting documents to Pearson VUE.
TYPES OF CLIENT WAIVERS
- Non-Resident Reciprocal Waiver – you will need to submit a copy of your current license from your home state.
- Pearson VUE will review and validate your Client Waiver request against the state’s policies. If all of the requirements are met, Pearson VUE will send you an email confirmation that the Client Waiver has been applied.
- After you receive the email confirmation, you are ready to schedule your appointment by visiting www.pearsonvue.com or by calling Pearson VUE.
- If the Client Waiver is denied, Pearson VUE will send you an email confirmation that will contain information as to your next steps.
How to submit the Client Waiver Request Form
Please choose one of the following options:
- Email the Client Waiver Request Form and any required supporting documentation to: PearsonVUEWaiversRequests@pearson.com (this is the preferred method)
- Fax Client Waiver Request Form and supporting documentation to 1-952-516-5473
- Mail Client Waiver Request Form and supporting documentation to:
Attn: Client Waivers Request
5601 Green Valley Drive
Bloomington MN 55437
Mailing the information will result in the longest processing time because it will take longer for Pearson VUE to receive the information. Please consider emailing or faxing for the fastest turnaround.
If you have any further questions, please check out our FAQs.