Certification from Adobe
The Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) program helps you gain professional recognition for your Adobe product skill and expertise. Adobe certifications are recognized as an industry standard of technical excellence worldwide — and it’s the best way to promote your proficiency in leading Adobe products. Pearson VUE delivers ACE exams and ACE certification is granted through Pearson Credential Management (PCM).
TIP: Register for your exam using your corporate email address to be counted against your organization’s certification goals.
Already certified? Update your account to add your corporate email address. It is simple and takes just a few minutes - follow these instructions.
Take 2 or Redo Adobe® exam offer
For a limited time, purchase an Adobe Certified Expert exam and get a second exam voucher to use as you want! Take another certification exam or use it to retake an exam (that didn’t go so well).
Here’s what to do to take advantage of this limited-time buy-one-get-one offer:
- Sign in or create an account, then select and schedule your first exam.
- Use the code ACEBOGO2017 when registering for your first full-priced exam before October 6, 2017. You will automatically qualify for a second exam at no additional cost.
- You must complete the first exam prior to scheduling the second free exam.
- If you fail the first exam attempt, the second will be for the same exam; if you pass, you may take any other Adobe Certified Expert exam.
- The 2nd exam must be taken on or before November 3, 2017.
Adobe Solution Partners
Join the Solution Partner Program (SPP) to stay current on the latest Adobe news and technology updates, and to access valuable resources available only to SPP members. Membership is FREE and registration takes less than five minutes. Get started today!
- Access to over 270 fully subsidized courses in the Solution Partner Training Center
- Certification exam discounts, preparation guides, and helpful resources
- Use Cases materials offering insights into five customer business challenges
- Latest Adobe Partner announcements and news
- Adobe Marketing Cloud solution collateral and updates
- Access to live interactive webinars and webinar recordings
- Invitations to upcoming Partner events
- Marketing collateral ... and more!
Already a member of SPP? Click here to login and access these great Certification resources.
Revision to AEM Architect Exam – (9A0-385)
A new version of the AEM Architect exam was published on January 15, 2017. Any exam delivered on or after January 15 will be the new version. Please refer to the FAQ below for additional information.
Launch of Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC2015 exams
Effective August 1, 2016, Creative Cloud 2015 versions for Adobe Dreamweaver®, Adobe InDesign®, Adobe Illustrator®, Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe Premiere Pro® were made available. Badges for these certifications are being issued to candidates who pass the certification exam. Please review the FAQs below for further details about this program update.
Retirement of Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Creative Suite 6 exams
Starting November 30, 2016, all CS6 exams were retired. Please review the FAQs below for further details about this program update.
Retirement of Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Creative Cloud exams
As of December 31, 2016, all Adobe CC 2013 were retired. Please review the FAQs below for further details about this program update.
Retirement FAQs: Read frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the exam retirement.
Revisions to Analytics Exams
The Reports & Analytics Implementation (Business Practitioner) and Reports & Analytics (Developer) exams are currently in revision. During the revision, there is no interruption to registration or delivery of the current version of the exam, and candidates who take the current version of the exam will not be required to take the new exam to maintain their certification status. Please review the FAQs below for additional information on this revision.
Training and test preparation
The Adobe Certification Marketplace online store brings together leading publishers, practice exam providers and other content experts to provide best-of-breed learning resources. It’s the one-stop-shop for exam vouchers and exam prep resources that can help you prepare for Adobe certification exams and, ultimately, career advancement. Shop now »
Adobe product training is available from a wide variety of sources to suit individual learning styles and needs.
Find preparation materials for all Adobe exams.
Further your knowledge. As an Adobe Certified Instructor, you can take your classes — and yourself — to the leading edge of Adobe technology.
With authorization status from Adobe, your training center can use the power of the Adobe brand to promote courses and attract new students.