Pearson VUE Testing Tutorial and Practice Exam
This computer-based testing tutorial and practice exam software provides the opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your way through computer-based examinations. It includes a practice exam that gives you an opportunity to become familiar with the operations of computer-based testing.
About Pearson VUE Exams
The first part of the tutorial is “About Pearson VUE Exams.” This section illustrates all of the functions that you may be asked to use when taking a computer-based test including how to answer questions, change answers, and review questions. If you would like to view this portion of the tutorial without downloading the software to your computer, please click here. (This link opens in a new window.)
Interactive Practice Exam
The second part of the tutorial is “Practice Exam.” This section allows you to become familiar with the operations of computer-based examinations.
The content of the questions in the practice exam is not specific to any one program, but it does provide the opportunity to use all of the functions to enter responses, view visuals and exhibits, scroll pages and review items. Examples of each type of function are shown. Not all functions are necessarily used in “real-life” exams.
System Requirements and Download Instructions
All computers at Pearson Professional Centers are Windows-based PCs.
- Pentium III PC or compatible, 1 GHz (Pentium 4, 2 GHz recommended). Macintosh computers are not supported.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB of empty hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 (home or professional version), English edition. The content appears only in English.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended) with high color (16 bit)
- Microsoft compatible mouse or pointing device
- Internet access is not required when viewing the tutorial or practice exams.
Click on Download Pearson VUE Tutorial and Practice Exam (above) and save the installation file to your computer. Take note of where you are saving the file. Please view the Read Me document. (771 KB pdf)