Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
BCSP exams no longer include either a paper or electronic exhibit. Whatever formulas you need will be displayed in the individual question.
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) has partnered with Pearson VUE to deliver computer-based certification examinations at locations throughout the world. Since 1969, BCSP has awarded credentials to experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the broad field of safety.
BCSP operates the following certifications:
- Certified Safetly Professional® (CSP®)
- Associate Safety Pofressional (ASP®)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist® (OHST®)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician® (CHST®)
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS/STSC)
- in Construction
- in General Industry
- Certified Environmental, Safety & Health Trainer (CET)
|BCSP’s rules for computer-delivered examinations||209 kb|
|CSP Complete Guide||1.1 mb|
|ASP Complete Guide||770 kb|
|OHST Complete Guide||1.1 mb|
|CHST Complete Guide||961 kb|
|STS and STSC Complete Guide||1.4 mb|
|CET Complete Guide||834 kb|
Certification Application & Scheduling Information
Before scheduling an examination appointment, you must have already:
- Applied for the credential through BCSP;
- Been notified of your eligibility to sit for the examination; and
- Paid an examination authorization fee to BCSP.
Call BCSP or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours (U.S. Central Time) at +1 217-359-9263 for more information.
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account. Please note that account creation may require up to 24 hours. You will be notified by email when your account is activated. When creating your account and scheduling your test, you will need your Candidate ID from the Examination Authorization Letter BCSP sent you after you purchased your examination authorization. Appointments may be made up to one business day in advance.
After you schedule your test, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation letter listing your test date, your testing time, the address and phone number of the test center, and directions to the test center.