Due to natural disasters in the United States, India, and the Caribbean islands, we are experiencing site closures in some areas. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. If you have questions about your appointment, please contact customer service. We appreciate your patience.
CCI is a not-for-profit corporation established for the purpose of administering credentialing examinations as an independent credentialing agency. CCI began credentialing cardiovascular professionals in 1968.
A one-part examination process is available for six (6) CCI Registry Level Exams:
- Congenital Cardiac Ultrasound-Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS)
- Electrophysiology — Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
- Invasive / Cardiac Catheterization — Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Echocardiography — Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Phlebology / Venous Ultrasound — Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Vascular Technology / Vascular Ultrasound — Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS)
A one-part examination process is available for the following CCI Certificate Level Exams:
- ECG, Cardiac Stress Testing and Holter monitors - Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
- Event Monitoring - Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT)
The only mechanism for obtaining a CCI credential is through examination by CCI. Upon passing the required examination process, the registrant is awarded a credential to signify their registry/certification status.
For more information visit www.cci-online.org