CICM Diplomas in Credit Management
CICM Diplomas in Credit Management are benchmark qualifications for the credit industry developed to be delivered globally by the largest professional body for credit management in Europe, the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM).
The CICM is recognised by the regulatory authorities for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Ofqual, Welsh Assembly Government and CEA respectively) and the Institute’s professional qualifications have been accredited into the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) by Ofqual.
For further information about CICM qualifications visit www.cicm.com.
Your CICM exam will take place at a computer-based test centre. You will also be provided with a laminated board to make notes on, a special pen to write with and a non-scientific calculator. You must return these items to the test centre administrator after completion of the exam. Personal items may not be brought into the examination room. Full instructions will be available at the test centre.
If you have any further queries about the CICM qualifications or e-tests please contact the CICM Awarding Body.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)1780 727272
Before booking an exam with Pearson VUE, you must be currently registered as an affiliate learner with the CICM. If you are not registered as an affiliate learner and do not have a membership number, please contact the CICM directly.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)1780 722903
Security is tight and we ask that you arrive at the test centre 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. Unfortunately no extra time will be allowed to compensate for late arrival. You will require two forms of identity documentation to enter the exam room.
- The primary identity document must contain your photograph and signature.
- The secondary identity document must contain either your photograph or signature.
- If the primary document does not contain both a signature and photograph, then the secondary document must contain both a photograph and signature.
Acceptable forms of identification are displayed in the table below:
- Primary: Primary ID must be current, valid, and contain the candidate’s photograph and signature. Accepted ID are:
- A passport of any country;
- A government issued photo driving licence (full or provisional);
- A government issued state / country identification card;
- A government issued alien registration card, green card or permanent resident’s visa.
- Military ID
- School ID
- Employee ID
- Secondary: Secondary ID must contain the candidate’s signature. Accepted ID are:
- Any ID from the primary list
- Credit / Debit or ATM card
- US Social Security card