CIMA Practice Exams
This is your opportunity to get hands-on experience of our new 2015 computer-based assessment. Take the practice exams and familiarise yourself with the functionality. From January 2015 CIMA will move to computer-based examinations to assess the 2015 CIMA Professional Qualification. This reflects the wider use of technology in education and the workplace. The CIMA practice exams give you the opportunity to explore this new technology and become familiar with the system and question types. This will enable you to be confident in your abilities when the new assessment comes into place. Our on demand exams put you in charge because you choose the pace at which you progress towards your full CIMA qualification and CGMA designation. Take a CIMA practice exam today.
Pearson VUE tutorials for proctored/invigilated exams
- Tutorials for Objective Tests and Integrated Case Studies (including Gateway) - MSI format
(90 MB executable file that you download and run; PC only)
- Tutorials for Objective Tests and Integrated Case Studies (including Gateway) - PDF format
(315 KB, view online with Adobe Acrobat; PC or Mac)
System requirements: the computer system you use for this test must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v9 or higher, Firefox current version and 1 previous, Safari 6.0 or higher, Chrome current version and 1 previous
- Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768.
- Flash version 10.1 or greater.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Use this link to verify your system meets the minimum requirements: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
(Site not owned by Pearson VUE)