The Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) Examinations
Kindly note that healthcare professionals will first have to apply to
You will be able to schedule an exam once credentialing has been done and approved.
Scheduling an Exam
- You must meet all of the eligibility criteria for your specialty in order for your application to be approved.
- Once credentialing has been done and approved by HAAD, you will need to login to the HAAD website using the username and password provided to you after clearing the Dataflow. Then you will need to book the HAAD exam-ticket.
- Following the HAAD exam-ticket booking, Pearson VUE will email a username and password to you within 72 hours that you may use to schedule your examination date as per the eligibility that you have received from HAAD. If you do not receive the eligibility within 72 hours or if any of the information is incorrect, please contact HAAD or Pearson VUE immediately using one of the following methods:
- HAAD Contact: +971 2 666 4442 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- HAAD Contact calling from the UAE: 800555 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday toThursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- HAAD Email: BPAsupport@haad.ae.
- Pearson VUE Candidate Support: +971 4 453 5380 between 08:30 and 17:00 UAE time, Sundayto Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- Pearson VUE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Please make sure that you check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”