ACTION REQUIRED FOR ALL TEST TAKERS: Upon completion of your exam, results will be available on Oracle’s CertView certification portal. To avoid delays in accessing your exam results the day of your exam, we recommend that first time CertView users authenticate their account in advance by following the detailed directions below.
Before The Test
- Before taking the scheduled exam, you should verify you have an Oracle Web Account and then authenticate your account at certview.oracle.com .
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you have no action at this time.
- If you have not previously authenticated your CertView account, you will be required to authenticate before logging into CertView. Authentication requires an Oracle Web Account user name and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID.
- Go to certview.oracle.com where you will be given the option to create an Oracle Web Account if you do not already have one. You will also be prompted to authenticate your account.
- After account authentication, you will be able to login to CertView to obtain exam results, track exam and certification history and print eCertificates among other activities related to your account.
- Note* For new users, please allow one hour after you create your Pearson VUE web account before you attempt to authenticate your CertView account. This time is required to ensure the Pearson VUE account information has been received into Oracle’s system for authentication.
Official Oracle Certification Practice Exam Bundles
Get the practice and confidence you need with our new Oracle Prep + Test bundles. Pearson VUE offers affordable exam preparation bundles for select Oracle certification exams -- saving you up to 30% compared to buying separately. Each bundle consists of an exam paired with a corresponding practice test. The bundles can be conveniently purchased when you register for your exam.
- Oracle Exam Preparation Seminars
- Official Oracle Certification Practice Exam Bundles
- Kaplan SelfTest Practice Exams
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. Pearson VUE offers a variety of scheduling options—
You will be required to acknowledge that you have read, understood, and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Oracle Certification Program Candidate Agreement before taking the exam.
Oracle policy prohibits nationals of the embargoed territories of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Sudan, from taking an Oracle test or from becoming certified. For further information, please view the full policy.
After The Test
Getting Your Exam Results From Oracle
- After taking the exam, you will receive an email from Oracle indicating that your exam results are available at certview.oracle.com.
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you will simply go to CertView, login and select See My New Exam Results Now.
- If you have not authenticated your CertView account before receiving this notification email, you will be required to authenticate before accessing your exam results. See CertView Authentication above for the steps to authenticate your CertView account.
Getting Your Certificate From Oracle
- Once a certification has been granted, you will receive an email notifying you that your eCertificate is available in CertView.
- A notification email will be sent to the email address in your Pearson VUE profile. This email will contain instructions for accessing your eCertificate in CertView.
- Printed copies of the certificate will be sent by standard mail only upon request.
- Instructions to request a printed copy of your certificate are included in the eCertificate notification email.