Qlik Certification Program
Certification validates your knowledge and skills with Qlik software, and can lead to accelerated professional development. With Qlik Certification, you will benchmark your skills against an established and objective level of competency, confirm your level of expertise and differentiate yourself in a competitive job market.
- Qlik Sense System Administrator
- Qlik Sense Data Architect
- Qlik Sense Business Analyst
- QlikView 11 Designer
- QlikView 11 Developer
- QlikView 11 System Administrator
If your company is a member of the Qlik Partner Program and you wish to have your certifications counted toward the program requirements, your Pearson VUE web account must contain the email address associated with your Qlik.com login ID, your full name and company name.
Prepare for your Exam
To get ready to take your Qlik Certification Exam, complete the following:
- Visit the Qlik Sense or QlikView Certification web pages and gain the experience listed under Exam Prerequisites.
- Familiarize yourself with the Recommended Preparation Resources; attend training AND get hands-on experience.
NOTE: Qlik training is NOT designed to be preparation for a certification exam
- STUDY the Exam Domain Areas - these are the topics on the exam, broken into sections and objectives
Register for your Exam
Register for an Exam via Online Proctoring
All Qlik exams are available via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring, which allows you to take any exam from almost any location. Exams are delivered by a live proctor to your workstation.
To register via Online Proctoring, visit http://www.pearsonvue.com/qlik/op/
Terms and Conditions
All candidates who register for a Qlik Certification Exam will be required to accept and abide by the Qlik Certification Examination Access and Use Agreement.