Welcome to the SAS Global Certification program
New Users: Before scheduling a SAS exam or purchasing a practice exam, you must first establish a Pearson VUE Web Account. Here’s how:
- Select Create account from the menu on this page and proceed with account creation.
- After you have created a Pearson VUE account once, you can access your account and schedule, reschedule or cancel future exams by clicking Sign in from the right hand menu of this page. Appointments may be made online or by phone up to one calendar day prior to the day a candidate wishes to test, subject to availability.
Returning Users: Select Sign in from the menu on this page.
Unless you have been provided a “Private Access Code” for a private exam session, you should select “View Exams” to schedule your exam session or purchase a practice exam.
You will receive an immediate pass/fail score upon completion of your exam attempt at your testing facility. The score report will display the percentage of items in each section that you answered correctly for your exam. You can obtain a copy of your score report at any time by logging into your Pearson VUE account.
Welcome E-mail, Certificate Access, Digital Badge
- If you pass your exam and meet all requirements for a credential, you will receive an e-mail from SAS within 72 business hours with instructions providing access to your certificate and logo through the Certification Records Management System. Important Note: The Certification Records Management System is a separate system from Pearson VUE and provides access to your history, credentials and logos. Your email will contain your SAS ID and password to this system.
- You will also receive an email from Acclaim with access to your digital badge. For questions regarding access to either of these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation, No-Show Policy, Payments
- Exam appointments must be cancelled directly through Pearson VUE at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam appointment. If you fail to show up (no-show) for a scheduled appointment and/or you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, your full exam fee will be forfeited. Please refer to your confirmation email.
- All payments are made directly to Pearson VUE at the time of registration. If you have questions regarding payments, refunds and/or receipts for payments, please contact Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/contact for additional assistance.
Candidates are encouraged to review the SAS Institute Inc. Global Certification Program Candidate Agreement prior to their exam day.