Veeam Certification Testing
Veeam offers one certification program through the Pearson VUE test facilities.
The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification is documented proof that an engineer possesses the necessary level of expertise to correctly architect, implement, optimize and troubleshoot Veeam Software Solutions. This certification is a great investment for an IT professional looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, propel personal career advancement and achieve industry recognition.
Steps to a successful testing experience
- Prepare. As a first step, Veeam provides partners and end-users with entry-level online free technical courses available on www.veeam.com:
• Through Propartner Portal for Veeam resellers
• Through Veeam University for Veeam end users
- Attend. Then attend a Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) classroom to go through hands-on experience around Veeam Backup & Replication functionalities.
Disclaimer: Both attendance to the VMCE classroom and success in the VMCE test through Pearson VUE test facilities are required by Veeam in order to retrieve the VMCE certificate. Sole completion of the exam is not enough. Veeam checks for each student completion of both VMCE classroom + exam before sending the instructions to retrieve the VMCE certificate.
- Schedule. Select the exam for your learning path and register. You can register via Pearson VUE’s website or by calling a Pearson VUE call center agent.