Evaluation Systems Group of Pearson
Computer-Based Pilot and Field Tests
The Evaluation Systems group of Pearson develops standards-based, criterion-referenced teacher licensure testing programs. Evaluation Systems provides states with a wide variety of teacher licensure services such as test development, administration, and scoring and collaborates with state education agencies and teacher preparation programs to provide support for prospective teachers preparing to take the exams.
This page provides information about pilot testing opportunities across the U.S. Participating in a pilot test of a teacher certification examination enables you view and respond to test items that may appear on a future test in your state.
Qualified participants receive compensation upon verification of participation. Check back often to see if any opportunities are offered in your area.
Current Pilot Test Opportunities:
- Minnesota Teacher Licensure ExaminationsSM (MTLESM) Special Education Core Skills
- Pennsylvania Educator Certification Tests (PECT)
- Florida Educational Leadership Examination (FELE)
- Computer Science K–12 and Technology Education 6–12 (available nationwide)
- New York State Teacher Certification Examinations (NYSTCE)
- NYSTCE School Building Leader Assessment