Evaluation Systems Group of Pearson
Computer-Based Pilot and Field Tests
The Evaluation Systems group of Pearson develops standards-based, criterion-referenced teacher licensure testing programs. Evaluation Systems provides states with a wide variety of teacher licensure services such as test development, administration, and scoring and collaborates with state education agencies and teacher preparation programs to provide support for prospective teachers preparing to take the exams.
This page provides information about pilot testing opportunities across the U.S. Participating in a pilot test of a teacher certification examination enables you to view and respond to test items that may appear on a future test in your state.
Qualified participants receive compensation upon verification of participation. Check back often to see if any opportunities are offered in your area.
Current Pilot Test Opportunities:
- Illinois Licensure Testing System (ILTS) Principal as Instructional Leader
- California Subject Examinations for Teachers® (CSET®) Spanish
- National Evaluation Series (NES) Assessment of Professional Knowledge: Elementary
- NYSTCE - Various Fields
- Preschool Education Birth–Age 4 (available nationwide)
- Reading K-12 (available nationwide)